Sydney-based plant-based foodie Madeleine Lumley (@madeleinelumley) has your wholesome treats sorted for the week with these deliciously healthful, straightforward no-bake nut butter rice crispy squares.
These divine little morsels are the right mixture of decadent and healthful, splendid as a candy hit together with your morning espresso, a mid-afternoon pick-me-up, or a lunch field deal with for the children.
2 cups crispy rice cereal (e.g. Rice Bubbles, or Nature’s Path natural crispy rice)
1.5 cups pure muesli of your selection, or rolled oats
1 tsp vanilla powder/extract
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp chia seeds
Pinch sea salt
3/four cup rice malt syrup
1/Three cup pure peanut butter or almond butter
1 cup vegan choc chips, or chopped darkish chocolate
- In a big bowl, combine the rice cereal, muesli, chia seeds, salt, vanilla powder and cinnamon. 2. Mix the rice malt syrup and peanut butter in a small pot.
- Warmth the pot on low in your stovetop, stirring continuously, till the combination turns into runny.
- Pour the moist combine into the dry and mix properly.
- Pour the mixed combination right into a lined pan.
- Utilizing the again of a spoon, unfold the combination out, push down firmly and evenly and put aside.
- In a bowl over a small pot of simmering water in your stovetop, soften the chocolate, taking care to stir continuously till absolutely melted.
- Pour the chocolate over the crispy rice combination, smoothing it evenly with a spoon, after which pop it into the fridge or freezer.
- As soon as the chocolate has set, slice the squares up and luxuriate in!
The publish No-bake nut butter rice crispy squares appeared first on Ladies's Health.